Are you finding it challenging on how to connect AirPods to hp laptop? If yes, this article is the best for you.
There are some easy ways in which you can connect your airpods.
Airpods are output gadgets compatible with Bluetooth connections with other devices like computers, laptops, iPads, and mobile phones.
You can only connect with AirPods with any device compatible with Bluetooth.
In other words, without a Bluetooth connection, your airpods can not work.
We also have articles on:
- How to Read Instagram Messages Without Being Seen
- How To Block No Caller ID On iPhone Easily
- How To See Who Liked Your TikTok Video in 6 Easy Steps
Many people find it fun to listen to music alone and watch movies without disturbing the environment. Thereby willing to connect their airpods with their phone or laptops.
This article will show you a few easy steps to connect your airpods to your hp laptops.
Once your hp laptop supports a Bluetooth connection.
You might be wondering if some laptops don’t have Bluetooth and don’t support Bluetooth? Yes! Some laptops don’t have Bluetooth.
Those laptops require an external Bluetooth device on the laptop.
How to Connect AirPods to HP Laptop
Here is a step-by-step guide to connecting your airpods to hp laptops
1. Make sure your PC is ON
2. Go to “start menu,” click on settings, or type setting in the search box
3. Click on “Devices.”
3. There is a list of tasks that appears. Click on “Bluetooth and other devices.”
4. Turn on the Bluetooth by dragging your mouse on the switch shown. Drag it to the right until it turns blue. Then click on the “add Bluetooth.” Then add the Bluetooth.
5. Ensure your airpods are well charged and kept in the case.
6. There’s a button at the back of the airpod case; press and hold it until the white light is on.
7. On the system, click on “pair with a new device.”
8. On the Bluetooth devices, the airpod will appear on the list of available devices
9. The airpod will appear as a headphone. After a few seconds, it changes.
9. Click on done.
10. Now you’ve successfully connected your airpod to your hp laptop.