It was gathered that the Nigerian singer, Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo also known as Kcee had a fire outbreak in his home in Omole phase II on the 1st of September 2017.
According to LIB reporters, the fire which begun at the generator house damaged his Prado SUV Jeep. Kcee at that time was reportedly not at home; he was in Abia state on his Nationwide tour to promote his album “Attention to detail”.
The singer reacted to the incident by posting a video on his Instagram page with the caption
Awesome, God I give him praise and all the glory, thanks to God. No man can stop me, and no one can stop you. IJN Amen, if you believe say a big Amen.
He did not confirm the news either did he deny it.
Read also: Kelly Handsome loses his grandmother.