iPhone Tricks: How to Transfer music files from Xender to music player
It has been pretty cool to see iPhone use xender which has made it easier to share and receive files from iPhones or other phones. But there is this bug with iPhone xender which is playing music files from the xender instread of the phone music player.
Video files from xender are almost the same though you can save a video file into the photo App. Playing music or video from xender tends to consume the battery more than playing with the iPhone music player.
Here I’m going to teach you how to transfer music and video files from xender to their main respective players. All you need to do is just follow my 5 simple steps and you are good to go in less than 5 minutes.
Before the steps, lets see the tools you will need for this course. There are:
- Internet service provider(mifi, modem or any internet enabled Hotspot) this is neede just to download the software we need for this course.
- USB cable
- Download and install 3uTools, you can download from here (make sure you have installed itunes already)
- Connect your iPhone with a USB cable to your computer,
- Open 3uTools and click on the App, here you will see all the application in your iPhone.
- Locate xender and you will see a button which says view,
- Click on the view button then you will see all the folders under the xender,
- Open the first folder in there you will find all the received music files and video files,
- Export them to your PC,
- Import them to your music or video app.
- And you are done.
I’m so sorry for not adding snapshot to this post.
Read Also Android secret codes