Infinix has been in the game of 6 inches for a while right from the release of Note 2 and they have been keeping track of that with the addition of Note 3 and Note 4. Though it looks like there is a game changer in the hood -the Tecno L9 plus. Tecno release of L9 plus proved they are also no learner to the game.
That’s been said, we’re going to look into this two phablets; Infinix Note 3 vs Tecno L9 plus. Allowing you to make the final verdict.
Infinix Note key Specs:
- 2GB RAM 16GB Storage MicroSD up to 128
- 1.3Ghz Octa-core processor
- 6.0 -inch FHD 1080 x 1920
- 13MP rear camera & 5MP Front Camera
- 3G and 2G network
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4500mAh battery with quick charging support
- Dimensions 162*82.8*8.4mm
- Weight 200g
Tecno L9 plus key Specs:
- 6.0 -inch HD 720 x 1280
- 2GB of RAM & 16GB Storage MicroSD up to 64GB
- 13MP Rear camera & 5MP Front Camera
- 3G and 2G network support
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 5000mAh battery with Quick charging
- Dimension 162*81.8*7.99mm
- Weight 180g
- Price range 47,000-49,000NGN
Both Infinix Note 3 and Tecno L9 plus shares almost same specification But in the battery department Tecno L9 plus ruled with additional 500mA and still maintaining a thinner and lighter -weight 20g less than Infinix Note 3.
The Verdict: Tecno L9 is more sleek with a thickness of just 7.99mm, has a lighter weight and also more battery power. It also maintained a better price though offering more features over Infinix Note 3.
Like i said earlier, “we are going to look into this two phablet allowing you to make the final verdict”.