Samsung Galaxy s6 edge is another phase of the Samsung Galaxy “S” series. Most haters of Samsung products started loving the company after the release of the s6 and Galaxy s6 edge. Though the Samsung galaxy s5 and s5 plus nearly captured all masses heart with the amazing water resistant feature, it came along with.
Samsung galaxy s6 and s6 edge have been launched, many have purchased it as well, but still finding it very difficult to take a screenshot on the Samsung s6 and s6 edge.
I will be taking us through on some few asked questions about the Samsung s6 and s6 edge. I will be answering the questions on:
- How to take screenshot on Samsung galaxy s6 and s6 edge? How to munch the Samsung s6 and s6 edge?
- Do I need an app to munch or take screenshot on Samsung s6 and s6 edge?
- Which are the best-preferred method to munch on my Samsung galaxy s6 and s6 edge?
- How to edit screenshot taken on Samsung s6 and s6 edge?
- How can I take a screenshot on my Samsung s6 while watching a video?
Here are the solutions to your questions on how you can munch on the Samsung s6 and s6 edge.
There are many ways to munch screenshot the Samsung s6 and s6 edge.
1. By using the home button and power button.
2.By making use of your palm to stylishly take a screenshot on the phone.
3. Making use of the Assistant menu to munch the Samsung s6 and s6 edge.
4. By making use of scroll capture to munch the screen on the updated Samsung s6 and s6 edge marshmallow.
Now let’s explain in details:
By making use of both the home button and power button: You can munch the screen of your Samsung s6 and s6 edge by simultaneously pressing and at the same time holding down both the home button and power button together.
Making use of your palm to munch the Samsung s6 and s6 edge phones: You can stylishly munch the screen of Samsung s6 and s6 edge by swiping your palm to the right side of the Samsung’s screen as shown in the image below:
REMEMBER: before this stylish feature can take effect on your phone, you will need to enable it from the settings option- just search on motions and gestures and then turn on the palm swipe to capture.
You can also make use of the scroll capture button to capture multiple screens on your Samsung galaxy s6 and s6 edge. This option is only available for those that have upgraded their Samsung s6 and s6 edge to the latest version of android marshmallow, with the small capture, you will be able to capture everything on a web page or app in as much as the web page or app has scroll option enabled.
The last option on how to munch screenshot on s6 and s6 edge is by making use of the assistant menu. You will need to enable this feature on your Samsung galaxy s6 through the settings option.
Other frequently asked questions and answer:
- Do I need an app to munch the screen of my Samsung s6 and s6 edge?
The answer is NO! you don’t need any third party app to munch your Samsung s6 edge.
- The best-preferred method to munch Samsung s6 and s6 edge depend on the user. We have explained above all available methods. All methods disclosed above are quite easy. It’s left for you to choose the best suitable method for you.
- Why can’t I screenshot on my Samsung while watching a video same time?
We are sorry, the Samsung s6 and s6 edge disabled the feature for copyright reasons, so for now, you can’t capture the screen of your Samsung s6 and s6 edge while watching a movie unless you make use of an app why on the laptop.
Drop your comments below if you have difficulties while applying these methods above. Also, share your experience with others here on the comment session.